Speedblade fun server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Read the rules before posting.If you had not read the rules,you wont know the reason if you got a punishment.
Welcome to the old server with a whole new infrastructure. In this server you will have to gain honor to buy armor and weapons and to guard your own city! Many battles are to come, many blood is about to be spread. If you think you can survive, come and join our army of heroes.

Poll for the best song of American idol.

Go down 
2 posters

Who of both Is better?
Adam Lambert
Poll for the best song of American idol. I_vote_lcap40%Poll for the best song of American idol. I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Danny Gokky
Poll for the best song of American idol. I_vote_lcap60%Poll for the best song of American idol. I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Stone
Admin
Admin
Stone

Poll for the best song of American idol. Empty
PostSubject: Poll for the best song of American idol.   Poll for the best song of American idol. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Who you like more:

Danny Gokky or Adam Lambert?
Back to top Go down
Stone
Admin
Admin
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the best song of American idol.   Poll for the best song of American idol. EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:18 pm

I voted for both of them,cuz they really good are!
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the best song of American idol.   Poll for the best song of American idol. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Voted for Danny Gokky, because I like his singing and his style! Also, he has a really funny name. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll for the best song of American idol.   Poll for the best song of American idol. Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll for the best song of American idol.
Page 1 of 1