Speedblade fun server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Read the rules before posting.If you had not read the rules,you wont know the reason if you got a punishment.
Welcome to the old server with a whole new infrastructure. In this server you will have to gain honor to buy armor and weapons and to guard your own city! Many battles are to come, many blood is about to be spread. If you think you can survive, come and join our army of heroes.

Alternate AP farming methods.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akazuki

Alternate AP farming methods. Empty
PostSubject: Alternate AP farming methods.   Alternate AP farming methods. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Name: Akazuki/Akasuki

Issue: I've been asking all the gms there is, and it seems the only way to earn AP ius through race or pvp events... ok, det race events are fine, but when it comes to all the pvp events... is it possible to make more ways to gain AP, ill be honest; i ain't that great at pvp (like manny others). I partisipate in most of the pvp events, but cuz i suck at pvp i've never won a single pvp event. And if im going to rely on race events, its going to take forever to get enough AP to go up rank(vip) therefore, would you consider making alternate ways to gain AP?? like dailys and perhaps even pve events(don't know how pve events could work....) well, thats my thoughts, please think about it, and do respond
Back to top Go down
Stone
Admin
Admin
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Alternate AP farming methods.   Alternate AP farming methods. EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Akazuki wrote:
Name: Akazuki/Akasuki

Issue: I've been asking all the gms there is, and it seems the only way to earn AP ius through race or pvp events... ok, det race events are fine, but when it comes to all the pvp events... is it possible to make more ways to gain AP, ill be honest; i ain't that great at pvp (like manny others). I partisipate in most of the pvp events, but cuz i suck at pvp i've never won a single pvp event. And if im going to rely on race events, its going to take forever to get enough AP to go up rank(vip) therefore, would you consider making alternate ways to gain AP?? like dailys and perhaps even pve events(don't know how pve events could work....) well, thats my thoughts, please think about it, and do respond

This is really good question and also suggesion,so i am gonna to figure out something about it.
But,if there are many ways to earn some AP then all gonna be VIP.And exactly this is the way,to make something difficult so you can then enjoy of your Victory.
Anyway,standbay and be patience.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Alternate AP farming methods.   Alternate AP farming methods. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Hmm... Can't all events give AP but not that much... Some GMs were giving like 100k for the winner... It must be like 10k for 1st place 5k 2nd and 3k for 3th place... So people will earn AP harder... As it is supposted to be ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternate AP farming methods.   Alternate AP farming methods. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternate AP farming methods.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Speedblade fun server :: Raprot and Help Section :: Report section-
Jump to: