Speedblade fun server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Read the rules before posting.If you had not read the rules,you wont know the reason if you got a punishment.
Welcome to the old server with a whole new infrastructure. In this server you will have to gain honor to buy armor and weapons and to guard your own city! Many battles are to come, many blood is about to be spread. If you think you can survive, come and join our army of heroes.

I'm getting pissed to report GMs!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain

Pain

I'm getting pissed to report GMs!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting pissed to report GMs!!   I'm getting pissed to report GMs!! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:11 pm

I don't really know is that a command abusing, but i think it is. A gm named UnFullstoppeD was (.rev) himself when he was dying. And he wasn't ressing others when he was Killing them. This means that he was ressing only himself and killing other people. I killed him sometimes to see if he (.rev) himself. And ofcourse he did!

1st abuse of commands!
Click here!
Click here!

2nd abuse of commands!
Click here!
Click here!

3th abuse of commands!
Click here!
Click here!

I have screens how he does that 3-4 more times but it's not needed to post them all. I hope that you will work as fast as you did with the other GM that i reported. And I hope that you'll remove his commands this time.
He was saying "Stop" to the rogue, because he hated him and the rogue was cursing him, not to me that I'm killing him.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pissed to report GMs!!   I'm getting pissed to report GMs!! EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:17 pm

This guy... Came again with another charcter - Alda. Feral Druid. He was doing this again.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Admin
Admin
Stone

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pissed to report GMs!!   I'm getting pissed to report GMs!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:20 am

Hello there,
I wasn't here for awhile,so will see what is this guy and his intentions.
Do not bump again,i watch over the thread.
Back to top Go down
esk0o0

esk0o0

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pissed to report GMs!!   I'm getting pissed to report GMs!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:43 pm

Too many reports mhm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting pissed to report GMs!!   I'm getting pissed to report GMs!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm getting pissed to report GMs!!
Page 1 of 1