Speedblade fun server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Read the rules before posting.If you had not read the rules,you wont know the reason if you got a punishment.
Welcome to the old server with a whole new infrastructure. In this server you will have to gain honor to buy armor and weapons and to guard your own city! Many battles are to come, many blood is about to be spread. If you think you can survive, come and join our army of heroes.

When there will be an event ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

When there will be an event ? Empty
PostSubject: When there will be an event ?   When there will be an event ? EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Sunday is official day for events of the week
Event starts 21.00 GTM+2 to 22.00 GTM +2

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: When there will be an event ?   When there will be an event ? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 pm

Hmm... Okay m8... I have been thinking for 2 weekends now... I have never seen an event at those times... I have seen events at other times like: Tuesday - 6pm, Thursday - 8pm... But never at 9pm... Is it legal to make events at other times except those that are given?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: When there will be an event ?   When there will be an event ? EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Sunday is official day for events of the week
Event starts 21.00 GTM+2 to 22.00 GTM +2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When there will be an event ?   When there will be an event ? Empty

Back to top Go down

When there will be an event ?
Page 1 of 1