Speedblade fun server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Read the rules before posting.If you had not read the rules,you wont know the reason if you got a punishment.
Welcome to the old server with a whole new infrastructure. In this server you will have to gain honor to buy armor and weapons and to guard your own city! Many battles are to come, many blood is about to be spread. If you think you can survive, come and join our army of heroes.

GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain

Pain

GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. Empty
PostSubject: GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.   GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Aklfdmnaweoj is a strange "GM" or something... He spams as hell and tells that he isn't a GM... A friend defeated him on a duel and he wrote .kill on him:
GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. Wowscr10
He also said that he isnt a GM:
GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. Wowscr11
And he spammed as hell:
GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. Wowscr12
I have more screens, but I think that those are enough!

Character: Aklfdmnaweoj
Problem: Abuses his commands, spamms as hell and says that he isn't a GM.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.   GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 pm

This gm can only go to love you himself somewhere.Thanks for the report
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.   GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:16 pm

No problem, sir. I am doing everything for this server. ^^ I really like it.
Back to top Go down
eaTen

PostSubject: Re: GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.   GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Akazuki write these command on him name
You take Garfield's Gm Commands Undeservedly PIGS
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.   GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:24 pm

eaTen... How does this come to write ".kill" by another player's name? If you have been a GM anywhere you should know that you can't use commands from another name. And as i see it writes: Aklfdmnaweoj killed you with a GM command.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.   GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 pm

And one more thing... You just called the Admins "PIGS"... Is that an appropriate word for an admin or a GM? And ingame you are one of the people which argues mostly and curses like hell..
Back to top Go down
eaTen

PostSubject: Re: GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.   GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:46 pm

ohohho you think you can beat me in duel?!
AND STOP SPAMM NIGGA
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.   GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Ofcourse I can beat you on a duel. And by the way saying "nigga" you are cursing again ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.   GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell. Empty

Back to top Go down

GM who says that he isn't a GM, abuses his commands and spams like hell.
Page 1 of 1