Speedblade fun server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Read the rules before posting.If you had not read the rules,you wont know the reason if you got a punishment.
Welcome to the old server with a whole new infrastructure. In this server you will have to gain honor to buy armor and weapons and to guard your own city! Many battles are to come, many blood is about to be spread. If you think you can survive, come and join our army of heroes.

My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akazuki

My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! Empty
PostSubject: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:42 pm

I reported a gm for abusing commands (.kill) and my commands were removed by an admin for no reason
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm

I was there.. As you saw I reported this guy on the forums.. And I told Akazuki to report him to an admin from the .gm list.. When she reported him.. Meli came to us and removed Akazuki's commands.. Is that right? To remove the commands of the appropriate GM?
Back to top Go down
Akazuki

PostSubject: Reply soon   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 10:20 am

Please reply as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
eaTen

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:28 pm

OMG man.... And you were having fun right?!?! You liked those spells... And now you report her because YOU the players wanted her to use these spells... And by the way, if she doesnt get her commands back.. You lose... Believe me.. She is the most honored and polite GM.. Have you seen another GM helping you? Always when I asked her about a bug or something she was coming to me or teleporting me to her... And by the way.. Why didn't you post a screenshot how she kills you with a GM command? Because she had NEVER used that command...
Back to top Go down
Akazuki

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:06 pm

As you can see on http://pics.data.bg/categories/1/общи/a9d74b64f0638e981d91a2b3b759394d/wowscrnshot_040909_211500
*vip*Dedlyhelting attacked me cuz we were dueling for fun, u just got cought in the crossfire.

The other one is cause u asked me too, clever of u to make sure no one could see what u wrote farther up in the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:32 pm

Akazuki's right has been removed.He brake the Gm rules (Giving free items)
Back to top Go down
Akazuki

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:46 pm

To who?
Back to top Go down
eaTen

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:44 pm

To Painy to everyone of you friends ...
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Could you please tell me what she had added to me, please?
Back to top Go down
Akazuki

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Could you please give me a list over which persons you mean i gave items to.

Also, be an angle and tell me what items i "gave" them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!   My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands! Empty

Back to top Go down

My commands got removed cause i reported a gm which abused commands!
Page 1 of 1