Speedblade fun server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Read the rules before posting.If you had not read the rules,you wont know the reason if you got a punishment.
Welcome to the old server with a whole new infrastructure. In this server you will have to gain honor to buy armor and weapons and to guard your own city! Many battles are to come, many blood is about to be spread. If you think you can survive, come and join our army of heroes.

Again... GM doesn't know his commands!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain

Pain

Again... GM doesn't know his commands! Empty
PostSubject: Again... GM doesn't know his commands!   Again... GM doesn't know his commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:25 pm

I think that this GM is Aklfdmnaweoj, by a new nick name - Kapitanrqpa or KapitamRqpa. This time I asked a guy to ask him why are those wall there. And he answered that he had put them by a mistake. I told him to remove them and what a surprise... He didn't know the command.

I took this picture only for the walls... See the servertime! 20:08
Again... GM doesn't know his commands! Wowscr13

I took one more picture 3 hours! 23:08
Again... GM doesn't know his commands! Wowscr16

And one more question... If this guy is Aklfdmnaweoj why does he has commands? Why did you give them back? Thats the second time I'm posting about him. How he abuses, spams, tells that he isn't a GM, lies that Akazuki had written from his name and now he doesn't even know his commands. There are much better GMs that are waiting for a response.

Last edited by Pain on Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eaTen

PostSubject: Re: Again... GM doesn't know his commands!   Again... GM doesn't know his commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 pm

he is trying the commands ... what you want nobody is born Genious ... n00b
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Again... GM doesn't know his commands!   Again... GM doesn't know his commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Can't he try them somewhere else o.O He tries them in the middle of the place where everyone goes to PvP. I'm saying in the middle because no one PvPs in Gurubashi Arena. They are PvPing outside it.
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Again... GM doesn't know his commands!   Again... GM doesn't know his commands! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:54 pm

At last Meli removed them at 23:50!!! And this guy already doesnt know about (.go sel)(.go del).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Again... GM doesn't know his commands!   Again... GM doesn't know his commands! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 pm

We tested Gms yet !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Again... GM doesn't know his commands!   Again... GM doesn't know his commands! Empty

Back to top Go down

Again... GM doesn't know his commands!
Page 1 of 1